Are you looking to find more happiness in life – especially in the present moment? Well, you’re in luck because, in this episode, Rob Mack shares some serious knowledge on how you can add more happiness into not only your life, but your relationships and career, too. Not always the happiness coach and author he is now, tune in as he also shares how his journey of unhappiness and insecurity shifted into one of peace and happiness. There are so many happiness hacks and practices in this episode – and they’re all things you can do yourself – NOW. You don’t want to miss it! --
• What’s the first step to get someone to elevate their happiness from where they are?
• What are your daily happiness hacks?
• What do you say to people who seem to repeat the same cycle over and over?
• What do you find works for people in terms of happiness?
• How do we transfer from hell (that gives us pleasure) to heaven (that gives us pain in the beginning)?
• What is your practice around self-grace?
• How do you practice being present more?
• How every relationship can enhance your happiness
• That you are already self-complete
• Why achieving future moments can happen in an easier, more enjoyable, effortless way if you’re enjoying the present moments now.
• Daily happiness hacks
• Why happiness matters and is critical in life
• The importance of listening to your own intuition and moving away from suffering toward peace and happiness
• How relaxing will give you better results
• Why letting your mind go quiet is so helpful • And so much more…
“Your happiness is your job – not someone else’s.”
“Happiness is something that’s in your hands now.”
“If you’re not controlling your present now, you’re not putting yourself in a position to control moments in your future.”
“Happiness is the most important goal in your life.”
“Happiness now makes your life better later.”
“Happiness is the highest currency.”
“Take it easy on yourself, but be consistent.”
“Through ease and effortlessness, I can achieve my goals.”
“Life isn’t about fighting the current. It’s not about making it hard on yourself. Everything you want to achieve in your life can be accomplished more quickly, more easily and more enjoyably if you just let go and relax a little.”
“Being fully present is like a master key to creating anything you want.”
Robert Mack is a happiness coach, speaker, and author. His first book, Happiness from the Inside Out: The Art and Science of Fulfillment, has been translated into various languages, including Chinese. Robert is also the Celebrity Dating & Relationship Coach for the television show, Famously Single on E! He has been a featured guest expert on The Today Show, Good Morning America, CBS Early Show, Self, Health, Glamour, Cosmopolitan, Upscale Magazine and many others. His work has been endorsed by Oprah and Vanessa Williams, among many others. Robert received his Master’s in Applied Positive Psychology (M.A.P.P.), an ivy-league degree held by only a few dozen people in the world, from the University of Pennsylvania. He currently splits his time between Miami and Los Angeles.